top of page

25 Club

The Purpose

The 25 club raises funds for Olney is Kind CIC. The money will be paid into the Olney is Kind CIC bank account and used to meet funding requests for the various services we run, including subsidised counselling services and food parcels.

25 Club Overview

Here is a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter!  Tickets are £25 per quarter and there is a total prize pot of 25% of ticket sales. The remaining 75% of ticket sales goes to Olney is Kind to support our local community.  Here’s how it works…

  • Each ticket has the same chance of winning one of 3 cash prizes.

  • There will be a draw every quarter when three tickets will be drawn:

 

  • First Prize = 12.5% of income up to maximum of £1,000

  • Second Prize = 7.5% of income up to maximum of £600

  • Third Prize = 5% of income up to maximum of £400

The Rules

  1. For a cost of £25 per quarterly draw you will be allocated one ticket.

  2. A draw will be made every quarter with a 1st 2nd and 3rd prize.

  3. The prizes each quarter will total 25% of the quarterly ticket sales, up to a maximum amount. This will be apportioned as:

    • 1st prize 12.5%

    • 2nd prize 7.5%

    • 3rd prize 5%

  4. The maximum prize amounts are

    • 1st prize £1,000

    • 2nd prize £600

    • 3rd prize £400

  5. The 25 club is a private lottery and is open to all supporters of Olney is Kind. Participants must be aged 16 or over.

  6. Tickets are limited to two per household.

  7. Payments must be made by bank transfer, standing order or by cheque (for a complete year). If you no longer wish to participate, please let us know.

  8. Member’s tickets will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.

  9. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 25 club if their subscription remains unpaid for two consecutive quarters.

  10. The draw shall be made by in the first week of December, March, June and September.

  11. The winners will be contacted within one week of the draw.  Payment of prize money will be made via bank transfer.

  12. The name and ticket numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on our social media outlets and on the Olney is Kind website.

  13. The 25 club will be run by Olney is Kind CIC. In case of any dispute the decision of the directors of Olney is Kind CIC is final.

  14. If a winner cannot be contacted for six months, the winnings will be added to Olney is Kind funds.

Fill out the form below to enter the quarterly draw

Enter the 25 Club

Here's your
chance to win!

*Please check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure you don't miss any of our emails. Information around how to make payments and when draws will be pulled will be enclosed within the email.

Thank you for entering. We have sent you an email on how to pay for your ticket. Good luck!

bottom of page